|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected Easy Photo Editor as threat to your computer.|
|Easy Photo Editor is flagged by these Anti Adware Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Trustwave||4.0.541615||Adware.Win64.Easy Photo Editor.BA|
|CAT-QuickHeal||3.347823||Variant of Win64/AdWare.Easy Photo Editor.B|
|Suggestion : Remove Easy Photo Editor Instantly – Free Download|
Does Easy Photo Editor possibly hide suspicious files on local disk?
Easy Photo Editor infects these Chrome version – Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 58.0
It infects these Mozilla version – Mozilla Firefox:43.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:50, Mozilla:38.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:42, Mozilla Firefox:45.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:51
Easy Photo Editor infects these IE version – IE 8:8.00.7600.16385, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18241, IE 8:8.00.6001.18241, IE 7:7.00.6000.16386, IE 7:7.00.6001.1800, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 8:8.00.6001.18702
Easy Photo Editor infects these Opera version – Opera Version 30, Opera Version 12.11, Opera Version 9.0, Opera Version 39, Opera Version 7.6, Opera Version 11.63, Opera Version 16
Does Easy Photo Editor target any specific country?
Is manual uninstallation of Easy Photo Editor really difficult?
Related Easy Photo Editor adware – WebToolbar.MyWebSearch, Coupon Buddy, AceNotes Free, RedSwoosh, Adware.Rugo, OpenShopper, Adware.Webnexus, Syslibie, Adware.Purityscan
Is Easy Photo Editor work as fake security program?
Is tech support scam alerts appears on screen due to Easy Photo Editor?
Help To Uninstall Easy Photo Editor Automatically from Windows System
Click to download Easy Photo Editor Scanner and follow the steps to install it on Windows System to detect Easy Photo Editor
Step 1 Select the language
step 2 After that, you need to select and click on Install and scan option. There is also an option for custom installation in Windows System.
Step 3 This will initiate installation process on Windows System. This will take some time.
Once installed, click on the icon to view dasboard of Easy Photo Editor Scanner. You need to select scan now options
Once scanning is completed, all the malware including Easy Photo Editor will be listed on Windows System
After completion of the scan, Easy Photo Editor will be detected and you need to Uninstall Easy Photo Editor
If you are finding any difficulties in Deletion Easy Photo Editor, kindly chat with experts using Customer Support Service.
You can also find setting option for automatic options for Uninstall Easy Photo Editor from Windows System
Method 1 : Help To Restart Windows System in Safe Mode to Uninstall Easy Photo Editor
Possible Steps For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Step 1- Press “Start” menu and then click “Restart” button.
- Step 2- After this Keep pressing “F8 button” until your Windows System start booting.
- Step 3- Now you will see “Advance boot menu” on your Windows System screens that you have to select .
- Step 4- At the very end Select “Safe Mode With Networking” Option then press Enter button at last .
Possible Steps For Restart Windows 8/10 in Safe Mode with Networking to Uninstall Easy Photo Editor
- Step 1-Firstly you open “Start” menu,after which press the “Shift key” and click on the “Restart” button.
- Step 2-Next is to click on the”Troubleshoot”option as shown in the below image
- Step 3- Select the “Advanced” Options similarly as shown in the image.
- Step 4- Carefully select the “Startup Settings” option.
- Step 5- Now you have to choose “Enable Safe Mode option” and then click Restart button.
Step 6- At the very last press “F5 button” to Open “Safe Mode With Networking” option.
Method 2 : Help To End Easy Photo Editor Related Process From Task Manager
- Step 1-At first you have to Press “ALT+Ctrl+Del” buttons all together on your keyboard.
- Step 2-Next is to Select Windows Task manager as shown option from screen.
- Step 3- Select this last Step to end the malicious process shown in task manager and click on End Task button to kill Easy Photo Editor
Method 3 : Proven Help To Uninstall Easy Photo Editor using Control Panel
Possible Steps For Windows XP
- Step 1- you have to Go the Start menu on your Windows System and then select Control Panel.
- Step 2- then simply Click on Add or Remove programs option as shown.
- Step 3- At last go to Find and Uninstall Easy Photo Editor from your Windows System as shown below.
Possible Steps For Windows 7
- Step 1- Click the “Windows key” on your keyboard.
- Step 2-Select Control Panel Option from start menu.
- Step 3-Select Uninstall a programs option from the Programs menu to Uninstall Easy Photo Editor.
- Step 4-Finally select and Uninstall Easy Photo Editor from your Windows System.
Possible Steps For Uninstall Easy Photo Editor from Windows 8
- Step 1- for this you have to Press Win+R button to open Run Box on your Windows System.
- Step 2- then in run command Type “control panel” in Run window and press Enter button to open Control Panel.
- Step 3- now you have to Click to Uninstall Easy Photo Editor
- Step 4- now the last Step is to just Right-click after selecting Easy Photo Editor and other unwanted programs and click Uninstall option to Throw Out Easy Photo Editor
Possible Steps For Uninstall Easy Photo Editor on Windows 10
- Step 1-At first press the start button now go to select Settings option.
- Step 2-carefully Choose Windows System option as shown in the fig.
- Step 3-choose the shown Apps and Features option from the options.
- Step 4-now look for Easy Photo Editor in your Windows System and Throw Out Easy Photo Editor ASAP.
Method 4 : Help To Uninstall Easy Photo Editor from Browser
Easy Photo Editor Deletion From Chrome 51.0.2704
- Step 1- the First thing you have to do is run Chrome 51.0.2704 browser in your Windows System.
- Step 2- Click on customize and Chrome 51.0.2704 control button icon from top right corner of your browser to open Chrome menu.
- Step 3- on opened panel look for the more Tools option.
- Step 4- you have to open Extension and select all unwanted extension including Easy Photo Editor to Uninstall it.
- Step 5- At last make sure to trash out Easy Photo Editor from Chrome 51.0.2704 by Finally clicking on trash bin icon to Throw Out it permanently .
Deletion From IE 8:8.00.6001.18702
- Step 1 – First open the IE 8:8.00.6001.18702 and Press Alt+T buttons, or Click on Gear Icon from the right-top corner to open Tools menu .
- Step 2- Now look Manage Add-ons option then click it.
- Step 3 – You have to Select Toolbars and Extensions tab. Listed as shown in the fig
- Step 4- Uninstall all those Easy Photo Editor related add-ons by Clicking on the Add-on the virus will be Disabled.
- Step 5- The last Step is to Click More information button to see any leftovers.
- Step 6- By clicking on Uninstall button to Throw Out Easy Photo Editor.
Help To Uninstall Easy Photo Editor from Mozilla Firefox:46.0.1
- Step 1- you have to open Mozilla Firefox:46.0.1 browser in your Windows System.
- Step 2 – Click on customize Mozilla Firefox:46.0.1 browser icon from top right corner of your browser to open Mozilla setting menu ,
- Step 3- Now look carefully to Add-ons of your desire this will open Add-ons Manager tab.
- Step 4- Once the Add-ons Manager tab opened, you can now choose the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Step 5- Here you will see Easy Photo Editor add-on that you want to remove so select it .
- Step 6- Click the Uninstall button on the right side shown in the fig .
- Step 7- if you find pops up appearing again on screen click to Restart system this will clear Easy Photo Editor from browser .
Help To Uninstall Easy Photo Editor in Microsoft Edge
In order to Uninstall the Easy Photo Editor from Microsoft Edge browser you will need to reset your browser home page. Since Microsoft Edge does not have extensions features . For doing so you need to follow these easy Steps :
- Step 1- At First you have to open Microsoft Edge browser in your Windows System.
- Step 2- there you have to carefully look for More (…) icon from top right corner which will leads to Settings as shown
- Step 3- In this third Step select A particular page or pages from under the Open option as shown in the fig .
- Step 4- At last you have to Select Custom option and enter the URL of the page that you like to set as homepage.
Method 5 : Help To manually Uninstall Easy Photo Editor From Registry Editor
- Step 1- For this you have to first Open Run in window by pressing Win + R keys altogether.
- Step 2- once opened you have to Type “regedit” and then click OK.
Method 6 : Reset Browser : Alternate method to Reset and Uninstall Easy Photo Editor from your browser
Reset Chrome 51.0.2704 to Uninstall Easy Photo Editor
- Step 1- The first thing is to lauch “Chrome 51.0.2704”, click on Chrome menu at the right corner .
- Step 2- now you have to click on the “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Step 3- select the search box and type RESET in it .
- Step 4- And at last you have to click on “Reset” button to Uninstall Easy Photo Editor.
Help To Reset Mozilla Firefox:46.0.1 of Easy Photo Editor to its default settings
- Step 1- first of all launch “Mozilla Firefox:46.0.1”, then click on Firefox menu and then press on Help option.
- Step 2- you will have to Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Step 4- Now quickly Click on “Refresh Firefox” button from top of page.as shown in the fig
- Step 4- when you have clicked the “Refresh Firefox” button dialog box would appear on your computer screen showing that your browser have been reset now .
100% working method to reset Microsoft Edge to block Easy Photo Editor
- Step 1- first of all Open your MS Edge browser, now click click on More (…) icon, and select Settings option.
- Step 2- you will Now click on view advanced settings option to see more options.
- Step 3- Type from keyboard option from “Search in the address bar with” optionto search the files .
- Step 4- now you can Enter your favorite search engine url and press Add as default use it as a homepage .
Help To Reset IE 8:8.00.6001.18702 to Uninstall Easy Photo Editor
- Step 1- in order to reset , first you have to Open your IE 8:8.00.6001.18702 browser, and then click on “Tools” menu and further select “Internet Option”.
- Step 2- go to choose “Advance tab” and then press the “Reset” button.
- Step 3- now you have to Find “Delete Personal Settings” option and afterwards press “Reset” Button.
- Step 4- In this last Step you have to click on “Close” Button and then restart your browser now you see a reset browser.