|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected OurConverterSearch as threat to your computer.|
|OurConverterSearch is flagged by these Anti Browser Hijacker Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Sophos ML||6.647241||Variant of Win32/BrowserHijacker.OurConverterSearch.B|
|Suggestion : Remove OurConverterSearch Instantly – Free Download|
Does OurConverterSearch makes modification in browser settings?
OurConverterSearch is related to these browser hijackers CleverIEHooker, Licosearch.com, ScanBasic.com, Widdit.com, Hao123 by Baidu, Searchou, 22Apple, Search.foxtab.com, Roxifind, Eazel.com
Is OurConverterSearch legit?
Errors created by OurConverterSearch are Expires , Max-Forwards , X-UIDH , Accept-Encoding , ETag , X-Request-ID, P3P
Do OurConverterSearch replace homepage?
Suspicious IP Address – 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
Do scheme used by OurConverterSearch to generate online revenue trick innocent computer users?
Do OurConverterSearch really annoying and attacks browser?
Steps To Remove OurConverterSearch Automatically from OS
Click to download OurConverterSearch Scanner and follow the steps to install it on OS to detect OurConverterSearch
Step 1 Select the language
step 2 After that, you need to select and click on Install and scan option. There is also an option for custom installation in OS.
Step 3 This will initiate installation process on OS. This will take some time.
Once installed, click on the icon to view dasboard of OurConverterSearch Scanner. You need to select scan now options
Once scanning is completed, all the malware including OurConverterSearch will be listed on OS
After completion of the scan, OurConverterSearch will be detected and you need to Remove OurConverterSearch
If you are finding any difficulties in Removal OurConverterSearch, kindly chat with experts using Customer Support Service.
You can also find setting option for automatic options for Remove OurConverterSearch from OS
Method 1 : Steps To Restart OS in Safe Mode to Remove OurConverterSearch
Possible Steps For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Step 1- Press “Start” menu and then click “Restart” button.
- Step 2- After this Keep pressing “F8 button” until your OS start booting.
- Step 3- Now you will see “Advance boot menu” on your OS screens that you have to select .
- Step 4- At the very end Select “Safe Mode With Networking” Option then press Enter button at last .
Possible Steps For Restart Windows 8/10 in Safe Mode with Networking to Remove OurConverterSearch
- Step 1-Firstly you open “Start” menu,after which press the “Shift key” and click on the “Restart” button.
- Step 2-Next is to click on the”Troubleshoot”option as shown in the below image
- Step 3- Select the “Advanced” Options similarly as shown in the image.
- Step 4- Carefully select the “Startup Settings” option.
- Step 5- Now you have to choose “Enable Safe Mode option” and then click Restart button.
Step 6- At the very last press “F5 button” to Open “Safe Mode With Networking” option.
Method 2 : Steps To End OurConverterSearch Related Process From Task Manager
- Step 1-At first you have to Press “ALT+Ctrl+Del” buttons all together on your keyboard.
- Step 2-Next is to Select Windows Task manager as shown option from screen.
- Step 3- Select this last Step to end the malicious process shown in task manager and click on End Task button to kill OurConverterSearch
Method 3 : Proven Steps To Remove OurConverterSearch using Control Panel
Possible Steps For Windows XP
- Step 1- you have to Go the Start menu on your OS and then select Control Panel.
- Step 2- then simply Click on Add or Remove programs option as shown.
- Step 3- At last go to Find and Remove OurConverterSearch from your OS as shown below.
Possible Steps For Windows 7
- Step 1- Click the “Windows key” on your keyboard.
- Step 2-Select Control Panel Option from start menu.
- Step 3-Select Uninstall a programs option from the Programs menu to Uninstall OurConverterSearch.
- Step 4-Finally select and Remove OurConverterSearch from your OS.
Possible Steps For Remove OurConverterSearch from Windows 8
- Step 1- for this you have to Press Win+R button to open Run Box on your OS.
- Step 2- then in run command Type “control panel” in Run window and press Enter button to open Control Panel.
- Step 3- now you have to Click to Remove OurConverterSearch
- Step 4- now the last Step is to just Right-click after selecting OurConverterSearch and other unwanted programs and click Remove option to Throw Out OurConverterSearch
Possible Steps For Remove OurConverterSearch on Windows 10
- Step 1-At first press the start button now go to select Settings option.
- Step 2-carefully Choose OS option as shown in the fig.
- Step 3-choose the shown Apps and Features option from the options.
- Step 4-now look for OurConverterSearch in your OS and Throw Out OurConverterSearch ASAP.
Method 4 : Steps To Remove OurConverterSearch from Browser
OurConverterSearch Removal From Chrome 49.0.2623
- Step 1- the First thing you have to do is run Chrome 49.0.2623 browser in your OS.
- Step 2- Click on customize and Chrome 49.0.2623 control button icon from top right corner of your browser to open Chrome menu.
- Step 3- on opened panel look for the more Tools option.
- Step 4- you have to open Extension and select all unwanted extension including OurConverterSearch to Remove it.
- Step 5- At last make sure to trash out OurConverterSearch from Chrome 49.0.2623 by Finally clicking on trash bin icon to Throw Out it permanently .
Removal From IE 7:7.00.5730.1300
- Step 1 – First open the IE 7:7.00.5730.1300 and Press Alt+T buttons, or Click on Gear Icon from the right-top corner to open Tools menu .
- Step 2- Now look Manage Add-ons option then click it.
- Step 3 – You have to Select Toolbars and Extensions tab. Listed as shown in the fig
- Step 4- Remove all those OurConverterSearch related add-ons by Clicking on the Add-on the virus will be Disabled.
- Step 5- The last Step is to Click More information button to see any leftovers.
- Step 6- By clicking on Remove button to Throw Out OurConverterSearch.
Steps To Remove OurConverterSearch from Mozilla Firefox:43.0.1
- Step 1- you have to open Mozilla Firefox:43.0.1 browser in your OS.
- Step 2 – Click on customize Mozilla Firefox:43.0.1 browser icon from top right corner of your browser to open Mozilla setting menu ,
- Step 3- Now look carefully to Add-ons of your desire this will open Add-ons Manager tab.
- Step 4- Once the Add-ons Manager tab opened, you can now choose the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Step 5- Here you will see OurConverterSearch add-on that you want to remove so select it .
- Step 6- Click the Remove button on the right side shown in the fig .
- Step 7- if you find pops up appearing again on screen click to Restart system this will clear OurConverterSearch from browser .
Steps To Remove OurConverterSearch in Microsoft Edge
In order to Remove the OurConverterSearch from Microsoft Edge browser you will need to reset your browser home page. Since Microsoft Edge does not have extensions features . For doing so you need to follow these easy Steps :
- Step 1- At First you have to open Microsoft Edge browser in your OS.
- Step 2- there you have to carefully look for More (…) icon from top right corner which will leads to Settings as shown
- Step 3- In this third Step select A particular page or pages from under the Open option as shown in the fig .
- Step 4- At last you have to Select Custom option and enter the URL of the page that you like to set as homepage.
Method 5 : Steps To manually Remove OurConverterSearch From Registry Editor
- Step 1- For this you have to first Open Run in window by pressing Win + R keys altogether.
- Step 2- once opened you have to Type “regedit” and then click OK.
Method 6 : Reset Browser : Alternate method to Reset and Remove OurConverterSearch from your browser
Reset Chrome 49.0.2623 to Remove OurConverterSearch
- Step 1- The first thing is to lauch “Chrome 49.0.2623”, click on Chrome menu at the right corner .
- Step 2- now you have to click on the “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Step 3- select the search box and type RESET in it .
- Step 4- And at last you have to click on “Reset” button to Remove OurConverterSearch.
Steps To Reset Mozilla Firefox:43.0.1 of OurConverterSearch to its default settings
- Step 1- first of all launch “Mozilla Firefox:43.0.1”, then click on Firefox menu and then press on Help option.
- Step 2- you will have to Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Step 4- Now quickly Click on “Refresh Firefox” button from top of page.as shown in the fig
- Step 4- when you have clicked the “Refresh Firefox” button dialog box would appear on your computer screen showing that your browser have been reset now .
100% working method to reset Microsoft Edge to block OurConverterSearch
- Step 1- first of all Open your MS Edge browser, now click click on More (…) icon, and select Settings option.
- Step 2- you will Now click on view advanced settings option to see more options.
- Step 3- Type from keyboard option from “Search in the address bar with” optionto search the files .
- Step 4- now you can Enter your favorite search engine url and press Add as default use it as a homepage .
Steps To Reset IE 7:7.00.5730.1300 to Remove OurConverterSearch
- Step 1- in order to reset , first you have to Open your IE 7:7.00.5730.1300 browser, and then click on “Tools” menu and further select “Internet Option”.
- Step 2- go to choose “Advance tab” and then press the “Reset” button.
- Step 3- now you have to Find “Delete Personal Settings” option and afterwards press “Reset” Button.
- Step 4- In this last Step you have to click on “Close” Button and then restart your browser now you see a reset browser.