|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected MongoLock Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|MongoLock Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Ransomware Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|AVG||2.157137||Variant of Win32/Ransomware.MongoLock Ransomware.B|
|Suggestion: Remove MongoLock Ransomware Instantly – Free Download|
MongoLock Ransomware infects WindowsBase.ni.dll 3.0.6920.4902, VsaVb7rt.dll 7.0.9951.0, Microsoft.Web.Management.resources.dll 6.1.7600.16385, ntdll.dll 6.1.7600.20826, sclgntfy.dll 5.1.2600.5512, shpafact.dll 6.0.6000.16386, dsprop.dll 5.1.2600.0, kbdkyr.dll 5.1.2600.0, msadcf.dll 6.0.6000.16386, IPBusEnumProxy.dll 6.1.7600.16385, slcc.dll 6.0.6001.18000, PNPXAssocPrx.dll 6.0.6001.18000, dcap32.dll 5.1.2600.5512, odbcp32r.dll 3.525.1117.0
Do ransom note message appear from MongoLock Ransomware virus?
Ransomware belongs to these MongoLock Ransomware family – .exx File Extension Ransomware, BTC Ransomware, VHDLocker Ransomware, [email protected] Ransomware, KillerLocker Ransomware, RansomCuck Ransomware, Comrade Circle Ransomware, CryptoHost Ransomware, .zzz File Extension Ransomware, .him0m File Extension Ransomware, EncryptoJJS Ransomware
Does MongoLock Ransomware files recovery is possible?
Windows Error caused by MongoLock Ransomware are – 0x000000E8, 0x0000005E, 0x80246007 WU_E_DM_NOTDOWNLOADED The update has not been downloaded., 0x00000028, Error 0x80240031, 0x000000DC, 0x0000002C, 0x0000011B, 0x8024D004 WU_E_SETUP_NOT_INITIALIZED Windows Update Agent could not be updated because setup initialization never completed successfully., 0x80240026 WU_E_INVALID_UPDATE_TYPE The type of update is invalid., 0x00000065
Simple Steps To Remove MongoLock Ransomware Automatically from PC
Click to download MongoLock Ransomware Scanner and follow the steps to install it on PC to detect MongoLock Ransomware
Step 1 Select the language
step 2 After that, you need to select and click on Install and scan option. There is also an option for custom installation in PC.
Step 3 This will initiate installation process on PC. This will take some time.
Once installed, click on the icon to view dasboard of MongoLock Ransomware Scanner. You need to select scan now options
Once scanning is completed, all the malware including MongoLock Ransomware will be listed on PC
After completion of the scan, MongoLock Ransomware will be detected and you need to Remove MongoLock Ransomware
If you are finding any difficulties in Deletion MongoLock Ransomware, kindly chat with experts using Customer Support Service.
You can also find setting option for automatic options for Remove MongoLock Ransomware from PC
Method 1 : Simple Steps To Restart PC in Safe Mode to Remove MongoLock Ransomware
Possible Steps For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Step 1- Press “Start” menu and then click “Restart” button.
- Step 2- After this Keep pressing “F8 button” until your PC start booting.
- Step 3- Now you will see “Advance boot menu” on your PC screens that you have to select .
- Step 4- At the very end Select “Safe Mode With Networking” Option then press Enter button at last .
Possible Steps For Restart Windows 8/10 in Safe Mode with Networking to Remove MongoLock Ransomware
- Step 1-Firstly you open “Start” menu,after which press the “Shift key” and click on the “Restart” button.
- Step 2-Next is to click on the”Troubleshoot”option as shown in the below image
- Step 3- Select the “Advanced” Options similarly as shown in the image.
- Step 4- Carefully select the “Startup Settings” option.
- Step 5- Now you have to choose “Enable Safe Mode option” and then click Restart button.
Step 6- At the very last press “F5 button” to Open “Safe Mode With Networking” option.
Method 2 : Simple Steps To End MongoLock Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Step 1-At first you have to Press “ALT+Ctrl+Del” buttons all together on your keyboard.
- Step 2-Next is to Select Windows Task manager as shown option from screen.
- Step 3- Select this last Step to end the malicious process shown in task manager and click on End Task button to kill MongoLock Ransomware
Method 3 : Proven Simple Steps To Remove MongoLock Ransomware using Control Panel
Possible Steps For Windows XP
- Step 1- you have to Go the Start menu on your PC and then select Control Panel.
- Step 2- then simply Click on Add or Remove programs option as shown.
- Step 3- At last go to Find and Remove MongoLock Ransomware from your PC as shown below.
Possible Steps For Windows 7
- Step 1- Click the “Windows key” on your keyboard.
- Step 2-Select Control Panel Option from start menu.
- Step 3-Select Uninstall a programs option from the Programs menu to Uninstall MongoLock Ransomware.
- Step 4-Finally select and Remove MongoLock Ransomware from your PC.
Possible Steps For Remove MongoLock Ransomware from Windows 8
- Step 1- for this you have to Press Win+R button to open Run Box on your PC.
- Step 2- then in run command Type “control panel” in Run window and press Enter button to open Control Panel.
- Step 3- now you have to Click to Remove MongoLock Ransomware
- Step 4- now the last Step is to just Right-click after selecting MongoLock Ransomware and other unwanted programs and click Remove option to Clear Away MongoLock Ransomware
Possible Steps For Remove MongoLock Ransomware on Windows 10
- Step 1-At first press the start button now go to select Settings option.
- Step 2-carefully Choose PC option as shown in the fig.
- Step 3-choose the shown Apps and Features option from the options.
- Step 4-now look for MongoLock Ransomware in your PC and Clear Away MongoLock Ransomware ASAP.
Method 4 : Simple Steps To Remove MongoLock Ransomware from Browser
MongoLock Ransomware Deletion From Chrome 49.0.2623
- Step 1- the First thing you have to do is run Chrome 49.0.2623 browser in your PC.
- Step 2- Click on customize and Chrome 49.0.2623 control button icon from top right corner of your browser to open Chrome menu.
- Step 3- on opened panel look for the more Tools option.
- Step 4- you have to open Extension and select all unwanted extension including MongoLock Ransomware to Remove it.
- Step 5- At last make sure to trash out MongoLock Ransomware from Chrome 49.0.2623 by Finally clicking on trash bin icon to Clear Away it permanently .
Deletion From IE 7:7.00.6001.1800
- Step 1 – First open the IE 7:7.00.6001.1800 and Press Alt+T buttons, or Click on Gear Icon from the right-top corner to open Tools menu .
- Step 2- Now look Manage Add-ons option then click it.
- Step 3 – You have to Select Toolbars and Extensions tab. Listed as shown in the fig
- Step 4- Remove all those MongoLock Ransomware related add-ons by Clicking on the Add-on the virus will be Disabled.
- Step 5- The last Step is to Click More information button to see any leftovers.
- Step 6- By clicking on Remove button to Clear Away MongoLock Ransomware.
Simple Steps To Remove MongoLock Ransomware from Mozilla:38.0.1
- Step 1- you have to open Mozilla:38.0.1 browser in your PC.
- Step 2 – Click on customize Mozilla:38.0.1 browser icon from top right corner of your browser to open Mozilla setting menu ,
- Step 3- Now look carefully to Add-ons of your desire this will open Add-ons Manager tab.
- Step 4- Once the Add-ons Manager tab opened, you can now choose the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Step 5- Here you will see MongoLock Ransomware add-on that you want to remove so select it .
- Step 6- Click the Remove button on the right side shown in the fig .
- Step 7- if you find pops up appearing again on screen click to Restart system this will clear MongoLock Ransomware from browser .
Simple Steps To Remove MongoLock Ransomware in Microsoft Edge
In order to Remove the MongoLock Ransomware from Microsoft Edge browser you will need to reset your browser home page. Since Microsoft Edge does not have extensions features . For doing so you need to follow these easy Steps :
- Step 1- At First you have to open Microsoft Edge browser in your PC.
- Step 2- there you have to carefully look for More (…) icon from top right corner which will leads to Settings as shown
- Step 3- In this third Step select A particular page or pages from under the Open option as shown in the fig .
- Step 4- At last you have to Select Custom option and enter the URL of the page that you like to set as homepage.
Method 5 : Simple Steps To manually Remove MongoLock Ransomware From Registry Editor
- Step 1- For this you have to first Open Run in window by pressing Win + R keys altogether.
- Step 2- once opened you have to Type “regedit” and then click OK.
Method 6 : Reset Browser : Alternate method to Reset and Remove MongoLock Ransomware from your browser
Reset Chrome 49.0.2623 to Remove MongoLock Ransomware
- Step 1- The first thing is to lauch “Chrome 49.0.2623”, click on Chrome menu at the right corner .
- Step 2- now you have to click on the “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Step 3- select the search box and type RESET in it .
- Step 4- And at last you have to click on “Reset” button to Remove MongoLock Ransomware.
Simple Steps To Reset Mozilla:38.0.1 of MongoLock Ransomware to its default settings
- Step 1- first of all launch “Mozilla:38.0.1”, then click on Firefox menu and then press on Help option.
- Step 2- you will have to Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Step 4- Now quickly Click on “Refresh Firefox” button from top of page.as shown in the fig
- Step 4- when you have clicked the “Refresh Firefox” button dialog box would appear on your computer screen showing that your browser have been reset now .
100% working method to reset Microsoft Edge to block MongoLock Ransomware
- Step 1- first of all Open your MS Edge browser, now click click on More (…) icon, and select Settings option.
- Step 2- you will Now click on view advanced settings option to see more options.
- Step 3- Type from keyboard option from “Search in the address bar with” optionto search the files .
- Step 4- now you can Enter your favorite search engine url and press Add as default use it as a homepage .
Simple Steps To Reset IE 7:7.00.6001.1800 to Remove MongoLock Ransomware
- Step 1- in order to reset , first you have to Open your IE 7:7.00.6001.1800 browser, and then click on “Tools” menu and further select “Internet Option”.
- Step 2- go to choose “Advance tab” and then press the “Reset” button.
- Step 3- now you have to Find “Delete Personal Settings” option and afterwards press “Reset” Button.
- Step 4- In this last Step you have to click on “Close” Button and then restart your browser now you see a reset browser.